FLEETS ENEMA INSTRUCTIONS
ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE YOUR PROCEDURE
If you have questions, please call our office @ 303 788 8888
or visit www.southdenvergas.com.
Purchase two Fleet enemas at any pharmacy. These should be used the day of the exam. 90 minutes before you leave home for the procedure, administer the two enemas. Follow these insertion directions:
1. Lie on your left side.
2. Remove the cap from the tip of the enema bottle.
3. Insert the tip of the enema bottle gently into your rectum, about four inches.
4. Slowly squeeze the entire contents of the bottle into your rectum.
5. Hold the fluid inside of you for about 15 minutes, if possible.
6. Sit on the toilet and expel the fluid.
7. Immediately repeat steps 1–6 for the second enema